domingo, 21 de octubre de 2012

Disco Mania




Tracklist:
01-Village People – Y.M.C.A.
02-Village People – I’m A Cruiser
03-Ritchie Family – I Feel Disco Good
04-Silvester – You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)
05-La Bionda – Baby Make Love
06-Three Degrees – Givin’ Up Givin’ In
07-The Teens – We’ Il Have A Party Tonite ‘Nite
08-Japan – Adolescent Sex
09-Boney M. – Rasputin
10-Supermax – Lovemachine Part I.
11-Boney M. – Mary’s Boy Chid / Oh My Lord
12-Frankie Miller – Darlin’
13-Bernie Paul – Lucky
14-Sally Oldfield – Mirrors
15-Marc Seaberg – Looking For Freedom
16-Luisa Fernandes – Stop (When You Do What You Do)
17-Foreinger – Double Vision
18-Wishful Thinking – Clear White Light
19-Amanda Lear – The Sphinx
20-Orchester Vladimir Cosma – David’s Song
21-Doctor Fantazm – If I Need You (Bonus)

Descarga

Se Feliz.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...